MAXAIR® CAPR® Helmet
Controlled Air Purifying Respirator
The MAXAIR integrated Helmet places the motor-fan, filter, and all electronics in the Helmet. This eliminates the two most disliked components of most conventionally designed PAPRs.
- There is no long, cumbersome air tube (hose)
- Eliminates chances of getting caught on nearby objects
- Eliminates difficulty sitting in a chair and operating vehicles
- There is no bulky waist/back-mounted blower unit
- Eliminates awkwardness working in tight spaces
- Eliminates costly time consuming cleaning
MAXAIR's Advanced Design makes you more
- Cost Effective
How It Works
Toxic Air 1 (Red Arrows) is pulled by the Motor 2 in under the FCC 3 (or in through the Hood top, not shown)
The Toxic Air is then filtered to Clean Air 4 (Green Arrows) as the Motor pulls it through the Filter 5
After passing down through the blower the Clean Air moves through the Laminar Flow area 6 , through the front Air Diffusers 7 , and gently down between the Lens and face 8
Simple, Comfortable, Safe
- Diffused, clean, cooling air passes down around the wearers' face
- CO2 exhausted automatically
- Lens defogged by airflow automatically
Additional User Advantages of MAXAIR's Advanced Design
Safe - Always on and Visible HUD LEDs
- Front mounted LED's display critical information from system/airflow micro-computer controller.
- LED's provide real time HUD to wearer in upper peripheral vision.
- Constant during use awareness of safe air flow and battery run time conditions.
- No confusing audio alarms.
- No need to stop and make manual checks, look away from activity, or ask a helper to read a "fuel gauge".
All five LEDs are shown on as is the case each time the Helmet is powered on.
NOTE: LEDs are illustrated; Actual display is only visible to wearer.
1. Air Diffusers Assist in Low Noise Operation, ≤ 62dB. Evenly dispersed air for Comfort and Anti-Lens-Fogging
2. Front Comfort Strip (Disposable)
3. Rear Comfort Pad (Cleanable)
4. Easy grasp-and-turn Ratchet to adjust head circumference and secure helmet-to-head
Safe Turnlock Power Cord Connector
5. Provides safe connection and easy connect/disconnect
Allows Helmet to be removed if in standby
User Selectable Comfort Level
6. Set Air-Flow Range to meet activity, comfort level
Computer controlled constant flow througout battery run-time
Meet Today's Needs And Tomorrows Expectations:
MAXAIR CAPR® Systems are advanced respiratory protection systems that meet all OSHA loose fitting (no Fit Testing required) PAPR requirements.
MAXAIR Complete Systems optimally meet your needs:
Autoplay muted at start - sound available
Protecting You With Every Breath
You deserve & need the best Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) on the market.